RV Rental Consignment
I think sometimes a good analogy can help people to understand. Renting your RV to vacationers and keeping it so you can use it is analogous to owning a vacation beach home and renting it when you are not there to use it. The main difference is we do everything for you. All you have to do is keep your insurance on it while it sits in storage and call us and let us know when you want to use it.
Here is what to expect when you consign your RV for Rental with us.
Once the RV is enrolled in our program, you’ll be able to enjoy the following tax benefits:
Depreciation – Most owners use a 5-year depreciation schedule for income tax purposes. Please talk to your tax adviser regarding exactly the best way to schedule this.
Expenses – You’ll be able to deduct insurance premiums, maintenance costs, any upgrades you might want on your motor-home. These now become business expenses. You will need to consult with your tax adviser regarding how the deductions work.
Section 179 Deduction – This deduction can go up to $139,000. You will need to consult with your tax adviser to determine how this works.
As you can see there are many benefits and actually more than are listed here. If this interest you please feel free to call us at 888-696-5585 we would love to talk with you further about this.
- Are you having trouble justifying ownership of an RV?
- Do you owe more than what your rig can be sold for?
- Most RV’s Can Earn more than their annual cost of payments and up keep.
- Own your own RV for practically nothing. Revenues will differ depending on type and age of RV. Example standard 31’ Class C you can make between $7,000 to $9,000 annually.
- Schedule your own use when you want to.
- Rigs can be paid for within 2 to 4 years.
- Free storage fees of any RV in our Consignment Program.
- Your rig will be washed, cleaned and maintained in excellent condition (same as ours).
- You supply the rig and we will do the rest.
- Owners can supply multiple units.
- We do the advertising, screen the applicants thoroughly, do the booking, collect the deposits and rental fees, and take care of your rig.
- Receive a statement and a check in the mail once a month.
- Renters are responsible for almost everything except normal wear.
- No smoking is allowed. No pets.